INTERNATIONAL TAX PREPARATION
We have been helping American expatriates to reduce or eliminate any U.S. taxation, comply with tax filing requirements and avoid unnecessary tax audits or penalties for over 20 years. With over 30 years of total experience and training in preparing individual, business, corporate, and trust tax returns, we have the necessary expertise to assist the American expatriate community overseas.
INCOME TAX PREPARATION
At TaxBarron the main objective of preparing and filing your tax return is to assure that you pay the legal minimum in income taxes and fees. This result depends on certain steps:
- We review your prior-year tax return for possible carry-forward reductions or credits as well as any errors that may have caused you to pay too much income tax.
- Conduct an interview for the purposes of meeting each other and discussing your business and personal activities during the current tax year which are related to taxation and from which we can compile events which help to lower your tax liability. Our Tax Organizer can be essential to this process.
- A complete analysis of taxable events to determine allowable deductions and credits. We will also take into consideration the impact of international tax consequences on your tax return. If any tax liability is owed, we then communicate our results to you.
- Prepare your tax return at your authorization. We prepare an original and copy of your tax return as well as any required estimated tax payment vouchers and instructions for filing. We will also do any required state tax returns. We then maintain copies of your documents, our work-papers and your tax return for five years.
- Finally we will provide a look-see at the next tax year so that you can anticipate any tax savings measures.